How To Consign:
Items accepted for Consignment are by Appointment. Call for an appointment beginning the first business day of each month including Saturdays, but not Sundays. We book appointments one month in advance (Example: call August 1st for a September appointment). 813-381-3846. Click here to view a copy of our Consignor Agreement.
- Clothing must be clean, pressed, and on hangers. You will receive your hangers back upon request, or you may stop in for hangers up to a day before your appointment.
- Limit of 25 pieces of clothing for review per appointment. We are looking for current styles and better label brands that were purchased within the past year or two.
- In addition to clothing, you may bring any amount of shoes, purses, jewelry, and accessories. Purses and shoes must be new or look new (no obvious wear).
- Please sort out any jewelry and place into separate baggies with any information on the piece (e.g. type of metal, type of stone, brand name, etc.).
- Please check for spots, stains, broken zippers, falling hems, missing buttons, missing hooks, and other damages, etc. We are not able to accept items that have flaws or are damaged.
The following items are gladly accepted on a walk-in basis (but please call us in advance so we may fit you in between our scheduled appointments):
- High End/ Designer purse brands such as: Brahmin, Coach, Chanel, Christian Dior, Dooney & Bourke, Fendi, Gucci, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Prada, Tory Burch
- Miss Me jeans
- Sterling Silver, Gold, & Brighton Jewelry
- Formal Dresses (must be dry cleaned and on hangers)
Clothing is accepted by Seasons:
January - August: Spring/ Summer
September - December: Fall / Winter (November - December)